Some email clients such as Gmail, Hotmail or your work email may have security and firewall rules in
place used to protect users from fraudulent, hazardous or unverified emails. These same security settings may block unrecognised email sources, including MyRepublic.
If you can't access your e-gift card or having trouble displaying the image because of this, just follow the easy steps below:
1. Check your inbox for an email with the following subject: Here's your MyRepublic Virtual
2. If it's not in your inbox check your SPAM or Junk mail folder.
3. If the email has been marked as SPAM and you are displayed with a warning message, make
sure you access your email via a computer (not on a mobile device) and proceed to mark the
email as SAFE.
Here is an example of an email marked as spam:
4. Download a copy of the email directly to your computer, your email client should now have
unlocked all the content of your email.
5. Proceed to click Click here for full card details.
If you need more help, chat with us! We'll be happy to help you out.