To access the modems set up wizard for the Wi-Fi Hub+ or Halo modem, connect your spare Ethernet cable into an Ethernet port on your computer, then type 192.168.1.1 into your web browser.
The username admin
The password is admin
After logging in, you'll see the main page of the router management console.
From here, you'll be able to perform tasks like:
- Changing your Wi-Fi network name and password
- Changing your Wi-Fi channels
- Enabling a guest Wi-Fi network (2.4GHz/5GHz)
- Configuring your modem date and time
- Connecting via WPS
- Limiting device access (parental controls)
- Setting up port forwarding on your modem
- Setting up your modem as an access point