To access the modems set up wizard for the Wi-Fi Hub+ or Halo modem, connect your spare Ethernet cable into an Ethernet port on your computer, then type 192.168.1.1 into your web browser.
The username & password is 'admin'.
After logging in, you'll see the main page of the router management console.
From here, you'll be able to perform tasks like;
- Changing your Wi-Fi network name and password
- Changing your Wi-Fi channels
- Enabling a guest Wi-Fi network (2.4GHz/5GHz)
- Configuring your modem date and time
- Connecting via WPS
- Limiting device access (parental controls)
- Setting up port forwarding on your modem
- Setting up your modem as an access point