If you need to change your Wi-Fi passwords, follow the steps below.
Changing Wi-Fi Username and Password
- Connect a laptop or PC directly to your modem via ethernet cable
- Open a webpage
- Enter 192.168.1.1 in the address bar
- In 'username' and 'password' field, type 'admin' & 'admin'
- Click on the 'Wireless' tab
- Scroll down to 'Access Point' and can change the 'SSID' name (this is the Wi-Fi network name) and alter the 'wireless password'.
MyRepublic will send you a Wi-Fi fridge magnet with the default username and password.
If you cannot locate this, the default password is also shown on the underside or back of your modem.