How we let you know about scheduled network improvements
Planned network improvements
From time to time, we need to make changes on our network to optimise and improve performance.
This may result in your service being temporarily unavailable during the scheduled improvement window
You will receive an SMS to let you know -
- If there is scheduled network improvements in your area a few days before the improvements begin
- Once the network improvement has begun
- When the network improvement has finished
Further to this, you will receive an SMS to let you know -
- There is an issue in your area and any relevant information available, like what the problem is, and when we expect it to be fixed.
- Any updates available during the course of this issue
- When the issue is resolved
If you didn't receive notification of an unplanned disruption or planned network improvement
You may need to update your details in MyAccount.
All you need is the accounts email address and password (created on signup) - don't worry if you've forgotten your password we can help you reset it!
You can also jump on our live chat to update your contact information, or if you need any extra help.